Looking for a career in medical imaging? We offer stimulating, challenging careers in a friendly, modern environment with the latest equipment, generous remuneration and a commitment to continuing professional development. From time to time opportunities arise across our four sites including:
- Clerical/Reception - good computer and people skills essential
- Medical Typing - speed, accuracy and experience in medical or legal environment highly regarded
- Radiography - modern, quickly progressing department using advanced technology for Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, General X-rays, Computerised Radiography, Mammography, Fluoroscopy and Bone Densitometry. (A Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiation Technology is essential.)
- Sonography - Qualified sonographers with experience in Musculo-skeletal, Vascular, Echocardiography and General scanning are sought. Our sonographers use the latest equipment and enjoy generous remuneration.
- Sonography Trainees - Trainee sonographer positions often available to interested applicants who have a science degree in a field relating to medicine or anatomy.
To find out if there are any current vacancies please send us an email stating your preferred job and location. Should there be anything suitable we will respond to you promptly.
If you are unsure about whether a career in medical imaging is for you or what it might involve, you might like to look at our Careers guide leaflet Schools Career Leaflet